Hi, friends! Today I began a month-long stay in Fort Smith, Arkansas, where I’ll be the author-in-residence. I’ll be leading some groups, speaking, teaching some classes and (hopefully) working on the manuscript of my next book.
Here’s my schedule for those of you who live in the area. I’d love to meet you in person if you’re able to come! Everything’s at First Presbyterian Church of Fort Smith, AR (116 N. 12th St) except the book group.
– Sunday, 3/13 at 9 a.m. & 11 a.m. (I’m delivering the message)
– Sunday School at 10 a.m. each Sunday
– Young Adults group at 12:15 p.m. each Sunday (lunch provided)
– Book Group @ Sweet Bay Coffee Shop (we’re discussing “The Hole In Our Gospel” by Richard Sterns) Thursdays at noon
– Friday, 3/25 – Good Friday service
– Sunday, 3/27 – Easter Sunday service